Friday, April 07, 2006

Just Stuff

If you are interested in where Jagger and the gang from 102.1 are going, read the comment left in "I'm getting a lap band." I had a reader who was kind enough to let us know where they will be. I will definately give them a listen. Does this mean that sucky ass David Lee Roth isn't working out??? He sucks.

I am still trying for the Lap Band surgery. I need to lose 100 lbs. Right now, it's up to my insurance company, which I hear isn't to good about approving the surgery. They cover it, but they have A LOT of stipulations. I meet them all except for being on a Dr. supervised diet for a year. They require you to keep a food/exercise log, and go monthly to the doctor. If I could do that, I wouldn't need the damn lap band. Idiots. I COULD pay for it myself. I have financing in place. It's $15,000. My payments would be $314 a month for 5 years. I'm not sure that I want to do something like that. I have to really think about it ans talk to DH about it. I doubt he would go for it b/c he doesn't think I'm that big. He seems okay with the way I am. It's the sexy long red hair and big boobs. It's blinding him to my fat.

No comments: