Thursday, July 06, 2006

Julie Hoyt-Fisk Still Hasn't Shown Up

I still haven't heard about Julie Fisk popping up at any stations yet. Maybe she's decided to move on or be a SAHM. If anyone has heard of her where-abouts, drop a line. I'm no longer listening to morning radio. I was excited to hear about Walton and Johnson popping up on 93.3, The Bone. They have a history in Big D. I remember back in the day when KISS FM appeared in it's first incarnation here. I used to love Mr. Kenneth and the bunch. I haven't tuned in to them yet though. I don't even know if they do that schtick still. I mostly read or watch Good Morning America now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not heard where Julie is, but you're aware that Jagger, Jasmine, Mondo and Dean are now at 105.3, right?

Lots of commercials, unfortunatly. Makes it pretty hard to listen. In one commercial break the other day, I heard 15 minutes worth of commercials, then they were on air for about 20 minutes before taking another long commercial break.