Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Julie Fisk, still a mystery

Okay, well, my friend got me this email from one of the Mix dejays today. It still doesn't say anything. It's like she was there one day and gone the next. I have a friend in the radio biz. I'll talk to her tonight and see if she can find out. She's the only reason I listened to that station.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Lisa [mailto:Lisa@kdmx.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:23 AM
To: *******
Subject: RE:


Julie has left and gone on to other opportunities. She is the consummate
pro and I respect her so much. I'm not sure what her plans our but I
know she'll be great at whatever she decides. Hope that helps.

lt

----------

Added- Actually Lisa Thomas it doesn't tell me shit.

My other Julie Fisk Posts:

http://yesimadiva.blogspot.com/2006/01/mornings-without-julie-fisk-arent-same.html

http://yesimadiva.blogspot.com/2006/01/what-happened-to-julie-fisk-mix-1029.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious also as to what happened to Julie. I loved her on the show! If you do find out more, please let us know.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting out SOMETHING about Julie Fisk. I, too, wondered what happened to her and WHY? I also wondered what happened to Jeff of "Jeff and Anna" fame. I know Anna went to another station that I don't think is on anymore. Jeff, like Julie, went on to other opportunities. Is Amy Austin gone too? Someone named "Shafer" has been doing the traffic and news. But, that's how the radio business is...they just tell their employees they are "going in a different direction" and "poof" you're gone! I really dislike Clear Channel...I remember when they removed Bo and Jim...they are like the WaL-Mart of radio...Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Well, mystery no more! My husband was farting around on the computer & found this site. We too are now very interested in that sex-chair, but we better be talking multiple multiples for $200 bucks. Anyhow, thanks for the concern & questions. Yep, I got canned. I was told that it wasn't about my performance, they just wanted to go in a different direction. I'm looking for work but have a non-compete & can't be on the air in DFW until May 1st. Let's hope I find something good by then. Thank you so much for missing me enough to write about me. I especially liked the "bowl of feces comment!"
-Julie Fisk