Sunday, April 16, 2006

For the Love of God, PLEASE LET GUY WIN!!!

I'm talking about "The Next Food Network Star." I skipped Desperate Housewives to watch it tonight (I actually missed the first episode b/c I was power shopping at Wal-mart.) On the first episode, they got rid of stupid ass Nathan. He was bald and cocky. You could see the veins in the top of his head. On the second show, they got rid of my favorite, Carissa. I have a total girl crush on her. Anyway, there are now two contestants, big, fat, fake, gay Reggie who cooks boring food and big, fat, funny, crazy, kind of sexy Guy, who cooks really innovative food. You can vote this week, online. I can't wait to see who wins next week. I'm slitting my wrists if it's stupid-ass, can't cook Reggie.

2 comments:

zhsy00001 said...

What's wrong with bald?!?

Kelly

Sisterfunkhaus said...

I never said there was anything wrong with bald (or fat, or gay.) Nathan was just bald and cocky, period. Bald is a fact, while cocky is an opinion (but the right opinion.)
There are many sexy bald guys in the world. I wonder if I ever talked about my Dr. Phil crush. Hmmmm.