Thursday, April 13, 2006

So, I Look Like John Malkovich--My Life is Complete!!!

I just saw this on Good Morning America. You upload a front facing photo of yourself and it analyzes your face to tell you what celeb(s) you look the most like. It uses facial recognition software. You have to join (free) to view results-

Click Here for the Celeb Face Match

---------

I submitted my photo from below (the one from "By the way, I am fat.")
My first "match" was Kiera Knightly at 61%, who I hate.
The next was Alizee 61%, who I have no idea about????

Others:

Sofia Coppala 61%
Cyndi Lauper 60%
Kate Hepburn 60%

I ran a similar photo taken at the same time, but with my mouth closed and a serious look on my face and got:

John Malkovich 64%-ROFLMAO, I look like John Malkovich more than I look like anyone else--OMG!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I also got Julianne Moore at 61%
Suzanne Vega 60%

I ran another with my hair pulled back and no makeup on and got:
Kate Hudson 66%
Ashley Judd 50%
Marcia Cross 50%

I ran a different photo from when I was 50 lbs. lighter. It was really close up too. I got:

Marcia Cross 62%
Lindsey Lohan 62%
Demi Moore 61%
Natalie Wood 60%

Even though I was matched with some hot people (and John Malkovich) I'm thinking that this software isn't that reliable. The only person it matched me with twice was Marcia Cross, even with similar photos and similar weights, from similar angles. It was fun to play with though!!!

--------

I wanted to match my husband. Unfortunately, he is usually behind the camera so I had to take the one photo I could find and crop me out of it. Here's what came up:

Richard Gere-62%--This isn't surprising AT ALL b/c this is who everyone thinks he looks like.
Matthew McConaughey 52%
Gael Garcia Bernal 51%-Who he knows I have a HUGE crush on.

Very interesting.

No comments: